- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- Assorted crackers or sliced French bread baguette
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, oil, thyme and garlic.
- Line a 1-qt. bowl with plastic wrap. Place a third of the cheese mixture in bowl; top with pesto, half of the remaining cheese mixture, the peppers and remaining cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Invert cheese mixture onto a serving plate; discard plastic wrap. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Pesto-Pepper Cheese Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p42
Reviews for Pesto-Pepper Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review