- 3 packages (7 ounces each) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) prepared pesto
- 1 jar (6 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook tortellini and spiral pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add the artichokes, pesto, tomatoes and salt. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Pasta Medley in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p226
Reviews for Pesto Pasta Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review