Pesto-Olive Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken slightly. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spoon pesto over chicken; top with mushrooms and olives.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 490 calories, 29 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 1,117 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 49 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.