Give weeknight dining a lift with this hearty, dressed-up chicken entree. You'll find many of the ingredients right in your pantry. —Cristy King, Scott Depot, West Virginia
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken slightly. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spoon pesto over chicken; top with mushrooms and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto-Olive Chicken in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p17
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pesto-Olive Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review