I love fish and Italian flavors are my favorites. This recipe gives cod a little bit of a different treatment. —Valery Anderson, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Featured In: Easy Fish Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 envelopes pesto sauce mix, divided
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Prepare one envelope pesto sauce mix according to package directions; set aside. Sprinkle fillets with remaining pesto mix, patting to help adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Serve with pesto sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Fish with Pine Nuts in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Fish with Pine Nuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review