I wanted to create an easy recipe to use some remaining pesto I had. I put a few ingredients together, and came up with a quick breakfast that really satisfies. — Lisa Waterman, Lewistown, MT
Featured In: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Egg Wraps in Taste of Home November 2013
Reviews for Pesto Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2015
"These wraps are absolutely delicious! I didn't have any feta cheese on hand, so I substituted mozzarella, which was just as tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed them and I will definitely be making them again!"