Pesto Egg Wraps
I wanted to create an easy recipe to use some remaining pesto I had. I put a few ingredients together, and came up with a quick breakfast that really satisfies. — Lisa Waterman, Lewistown, MT
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir
- until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are
- thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with
- egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll
- up. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 407 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 432 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.