Pesto Egg Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap: 407 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 432mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Pesto Egg Wraps
"These wraps are absolutely delicious! I didn't have any feta cheese on hand, so I substituted mozzarella, which was just as tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed them and I will definitely be making them again!"