I wanted to create an easy recipe to use some remaining pesto I had. I put a few ingredients together, and came up with a quick breakfast that really satisfies. — Lisa Waterman, Lewistown, MT
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Egg Wraps in Taste of Home November 2013
Reviews for Pesto Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review