For a casual springtime meal with a twist, boil up some eggs and dinner will be done presto. —Tenley Haraldson, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 3 hard-cooked large egg whites, chopped
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Gently stir in eggs and egg whites. Spread over four toast slices; top with spinach and remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Egg Salad Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p57
Reviews for Pesto Egg Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review