- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Gently stir in eggs and egg whites. Spread over four toast slices; top with spinach and remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pesto Egg Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"A nice bit of flavor in good-old egg salad.Will adjust to include a bit more pesto next time we make this."
"Delicious and easy."
"A different twist!!! Very tasty! Easy! My family loves this!"
"Tasted very good, loved the pesto zip. Will definitely make again."
"Although I have not made this recipe, was wondering if I could use hummus instead of pesto?"