- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (8.1 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place baguette slices on greased baking sheets. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Turn slices over; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Broil 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pesto, garlic powder and remaining cheese. Serve with toast slices. Yield: 20 servings (2-1/2 cups dip).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pesto Dip with Parmesan Toast
Sort By :
AMAZING recipe that is so versatile-- but can be used so many ways! Thanks!
This is so delicious!!!!! I practically overdosed on this recipe the night I made it. My husband and 15 y.o. daughter loved it too. It would be great on a sandwich as well. Make this!