“We created this recipe at my office when we had leftover mayonnaise and pesto and weren’t sure what do to with them. We figured it out and fell in love with this no-fuss dip.” —Laurel Churchman, Waco, Texas
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (8.1 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place baguette slices on greased baking sheets. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Turn slices over; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Broil 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pesto, garlic powder and remaining cheese. Serve with toast slices. Yield: 20 servings (2-1/2 cups dip).
Originally published as Pesto Dip with Parmesan Toast in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Dip with Parmesan Toast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review