Pesto Crostini Recipe
Look no further when you're searching for an elegant appetizer that's easy to put together. A platter of these crostini will disappear quickly! —Diane Kaplan, Riverdale, New Jersey
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 3 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1. Place the bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine butter and garlic; spread over bread.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat or until lightly browned. Cool slightly. Spread pesto over butter mixture; top with tomatoes and cheese. Broil 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 slice equals 170 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Pesto Crostini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC