“This great side is one of my very favorite comfort foods.” Bright flavors of pesto bring out the natural sweetness of corn in this clever combination. Laurie Bock — Lynden, Washington
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- In a small microwave-safe dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 259 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.