Pesto Chili Peanuts Recipe
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the pesto mix, oil, chili powder and cayenne. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add peanuts. Seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes, stirring once. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup: 236 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Pesto Chili Peanuts
"Have made several times. They're fairly addicting."
"These were good. A nice change from plain peanuts or snack mix"