Pesto Chili Peanuts Recipe
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the pesto mix, oil, chili powder and cayenne. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add peanuts. Seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes, stirring once. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 236 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Pesto Chili Peanuts
"Have made several times. They're fairly addicting."
"These were good. A nice change from plain peanuts or snack mix"