Pesto Chili Peanuts Recipe
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the pesto mix, oil, chili powder and cayenne. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add peanuts. Seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes, stirring once. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Pesto Chili Peanuts in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p31
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pesto Chili Peanuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2011
Have made several times. They're fairly addicting.
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2009
These were good. A nice change from plain peanuts or snack mix