- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and cut each into four rectangles.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, cheese and pesto; spoon 3/4 cup in the center of each of four rectangles. Top with remaining rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Place on greased baking sheets; cut three slits in top of each turnover. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled turnovers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat turnovers on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken Turnovers
Sort By :
"What can I use instead of Pesto..."
"These were really easy, and good. They would have been even easier if I had been able to find the seamless dough sheets."
"Really delicious and easy to make!"
"Delicious and really good. My daughters loved them!"
"These Were Really Good And Very Simple."