Pesto Chicken Turnovers Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and cut each into four rectangles.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, cheese and pesto; spoon 3/4 cup in the center of each of four rectangles. Top with remaining rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Place on greased baking sheets; cut three slits in top of each turnover. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pesto Chicken Turnovers
Sort By :
Really delicious and easy to make!
Delicious and really good. My daughters loved them!
These Were Really Good And Very Simple.