- 8 ounces penne or any medium pasta
- 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk the pesto mix, milk and oil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken Penne
Sort By :
"My family loved this. I see it becoming a norm at my house"
"This was a favorite years ago when it appeared in my Quick Cooking magazine. I make it often. It is so easy and quick! Serve it with a salad and bread and it's a great meal!"
"Really good! Easy."
"Family favorite - especially of the teenagers. We have it twice monthly and double the recipe."