Pesto Chicken Mostaccioli Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Cook mostaccioli and chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, cream and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Chop chicken tenders and drain mostaccioli; add to cheese mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes (dishes will be full). Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
1-1/2 cups equals 921 calories, 59 g fat (32 g saturated fat), 177 mg cholesterol, 963 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken Mostaccioli
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.