- thickened. Stir in the chicken, pesto and olives. Remove from the
- heat. In a large bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and feta
- Spread 1 cup marinara sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with four noodles, half of the ricotta mixture, half of the
- spinach, half of the pesto mixture and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining the noodles, sauce and mozzarella
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- more or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 15 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now