Pesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir the chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add roasted peppers and garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Drain ravioli; add to the chicken mixture. Add pesto; toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 571 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein
Reviews for Pesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli
"I choose this because I had a jar of Pesto to use up quick. All the kid ate it up and there was no left overs!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.