Calling for several convenience products, this easy-to-assemble main course has a delightful taste pesto lovers especially will enjoy. Tip: "Serve it with Caesar salad and garlic bread, and it's sure to get rave reviews," relates Andrea Fishlock of Barto, Pennsylvania.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir the chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add roasted peppers and garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to the chicken mixture. Add pesto; toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken 'n' Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2011
"I choose this because I had a jar of Pesto to use up quick. All the kid ate it up and there was no left overs!"