Pesto Chicken & Asparagus Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked couscous
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, saute asparagus until crisp-tender. Stir in the cream, pesto and pepper until blended. Return chicken to the pan; heat through. Serve with couscous. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pesto Chicken & Asparagus(5)
Sort By :
This was OK. Kids didn't like it at all.
Quick, easy and delicious! Will definitely make this again.
So easy! Not one bite for leftovers - everyone ate it all. Maybe a little too much cream, I'd cut back on that next time. Served with mixed grains, this is going to be a regular in my home.
This is delicious! And so quick and easy! Make sure you add a little salt though. Perfect for a weeknight.
This dish was AWESOME!!! I told my husband who loved it too that this would become our "Impress our Guests" dish the next time we have company.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Asparagus Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >