Pesto Cheese Tarts Recipe
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, mayonnaise, cheeses, pesto and pepper. Spoon heaping teaspoonfuls into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 serving (1 each) equals 72 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.