- and sugar. Stir in onion and red pepper flakes.
- Line a 6-cup ring mold with plastic wrap. Spread half of the cream
- cheese mixture into mold. Top with pesto and remaining cheese
- mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Invert cheese ring onto a serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Smooth
- sides and top of ring with a wet knife. Garnish with parsley and
- nuts if desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 20-24
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.