A good dressing is hard to beat; a great one is brilliant. We love a tangy blend of buttermilk and Greek yogurt. —Liz Bellville, Jacksonville, North Carolina
Recommended: 40 Condiments You Can Make at Home
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, shake dressing again. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Pesto Buttermilk Dressing in Taste of Home November 2014, p79
Reviews for Pesto Buttermilk Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2014
"This reminded me of a pesto ranch, except the fat-free greek yogurt made it low in fat and calories. I really enjoyed this dressing, especially with the rainbow veggie salad."