My daughter came up with this recipe and I'm asked for a copy of it every time I make it. It's easy to switch up the flavor by using different types of pesto. —Shirley Dickstein, Parma, Idaho
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into slices
- 1 jar (7 ounces) prepared pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with tomatoes and cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 29 appetizers.
Originally published as Pesto Bruschetta in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p54
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pesto Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review