Our Test Kitchen created these savory breadsticks flavored with garlic pepper and pesto. Whether you serve them with soup, salad or even a pasta supper, these cute twists add fun to any menu.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine pesto and garlic pepper; brush over breadsticks. Twist each
- breadstick three times.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-13
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 196 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.