Pesto Breadsticks Recipe
Our Test Kitchen created these savory breadsticks flavored with garlic pepper and pesto. Whether you serve them with soup, salad or even a pasta supper, these cute twists add fun to any menu.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll and separate breadsticks; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine pesto and garlic pepper; brush over breadsticks. Twist each breadstick three times.
- 2. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 95 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Pesto Breadsticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC