My mom and I like eating healthy—so this figure-friendly pizza is our favorite. The assorted veggies and crisp, golden crust are so tasty, no one will miss the sauce.—Amber Gerrity, West Seneca, NY
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare crust mix according to package directions. Divide dough in half; press each into a 7-in. circle on a greased baking sheet. Build up edges slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; spread over crusts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with tomato, feta, mozzarella, onion, mushrooms, broccoli and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Personal Veggie Pizzas in Country Woman October/November 2009, p38
Reviews for Personal Veggie Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2012
"Perfect for lunch!"