Taste of Home Cooking School
1 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + thawing Bake: 10 min.
- 2 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to
- form a ball. Roll into a 6 or 7-in. circle. Transfer dough to a
- baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Prick dough several times
- with the tines of a fork. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Remove
- from oven to cool.
- Top with favorite toppings. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until
- ingredients are heated through and the cheese melts. Yield: 1
Thai Peanut Pizza: Top pre-baked crusts with purchased peanut sauce, chicken cooked in soy sauce, sweet red pepper pieces, sliced green onions and shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° until cheese melts. Remove from the oven and top with cucumber slices and chopped cilantro.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Top pre-baked crusts with blue cheese dressing, cooked chicken smothered with hot pepper sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° until cheese melts. Garnish with celery, if desired.
Smiley Face Pizza: Top pre-baked crusts with pizza sauce and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 ° until cheese melts. Remove from the oven and decorate face as desired using green pepper, mozzarella cheese circles, sliced olives, etc.