Personal Pizza Recipe
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare both packages of pizza dough according to directions. On a floured surface, knead dough several times; divide into six portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Spread pizza sauce over crusts to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with beef, onion, green pepper, olives and cheese. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 379 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 746mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Personal Pizza
"This is great!"
"I left it in the oven for an extra 10 minutes. Even better."
"I rate it a 5!!!"
"This was a very easy recipe to make. My daughter had fun helping. The whole family loved them."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.