I practically lived on these mini pizzas when I was in college. Packaged pizza crust mixes make it easy recipe to prepare anytime.Julie Beth Lamb, Visalia, California
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare both packages of pizza dough according to directions. On a
- floured surface, knead dough several times; divide into six
- portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle. Place on greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crusts to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with
- beef, onion, green pepper, olives and cheese. Return to the oven for
- 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6 servings.
After baking plain crusts for Personal Pizzas, cool, transfer to an airtight container and freeze. Spread sauce over frozen crusts and sprinkle with toppings. Bake at 425° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 379 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.