- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare both packages of pizza dough according to directions. On a floured surface, knead dough several times; divide into six portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crusts to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with beef, onion, green pepper, olives and cheese. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Personal Pizza
Sort By :
This is great!
I left it in the oven for an extra 10 minutes. Even better.
I rate it a 5!!!
This was a very easy recipe to make. My daughter had fun helping. The whole family loved them.