Personal Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 can (8 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 612 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 1,117 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.