Personal Margherita Pizzas Recipe
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions, adding oregano before mixing. Divide into three portions.
- 2. Pat each portion of dough into an 8-in. circle on greased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 3. Spread each crust with 1/4 cup pizza sauce to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 3 servings.
1 pizza: 407 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 675mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Personal Margherita Pizzas
"Fantastic and easy; can't beat that combination."
"This was fantastic. I didn't change a thing."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.