Personal Margherita Pizzas Recipe
This family-friendly supper is simplicity at its finest. Golden-brown, melted fresh mozzarella and a sprinkling of fresh basil give these personal pies Italian-inspired flavors. —Jerry Gulley, San Francisco, CA
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions, adding oregano before mixing. Divide into three portions.
- Pat each portion of dough into an 8-in. circle on greased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread each crust with 1/4 cup pizza sauce to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Personal Margherita Pizzas in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p21
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Personal Margherita Pizzas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >