- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at
- 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with
- confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in
- the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- smooth. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla until desired
- spreading consistency is reached.
- Unroll cake and spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Dust with
- additional confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without additional confectioners' sugar) equals 402 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.