- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup mashed ripe persimmon pulp
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 medium Asian pear, chopped
- 2 cups granola
- 1 ripe persimmon, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Combine the yogurt, persimmon pulp, honey, ginger and cardamom. Spoon 1/4 cup into each of four parfait glasses. Top each with pear and 1/4 cup granola. Layer with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, persimmon slices and remaining granola. Top with remaining yogurt mixture; sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Persimmon Breakfast Parfaits in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p69
Reviews for Persimmon Breakfast Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review