Perky Ham Salad Recipe
"This hearty spread is convenient on busy days on our farm," says Rochelle Marquette of Rutland, North Dakota.
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) deviled ham spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill thoroughly. Spread on crackers or bread. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 294 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Perky Ham Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC