Perky Ham Salad Recipe
"This hearty spread is convenient on busy days on our farm," says Rochelle Marquette of Rutland, North Dakota.
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) deviled ham spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill thoroughly. Spread on crackers or bread. Yield: 2 cups.
1/2 cup: 294 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Perky Ham Salad
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
"Not worth making again."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC