- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) deviled ham spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill thoroughly. Spread on crackers or bread. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Perky Ham Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p54
Reviews for Perky Ham Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
"Not worth making again."