Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1. HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 2. BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC