Perfect Pumpkin Pie
The one and only. A traditional Thanksgiving favorite made more delicious with Eagle Brand®.
8 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk,
- eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an
- additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from
- crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
SOUR CREAM TOPPING: Combine 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350°F, spread evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes.
STREUSEL TOPPING: Combine 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350°F, sprinkle evenly over top. Bake an additional 10