- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"This is the only way I make a pumpkin pie. Love, love, love love it!!"
"This recipe was a hit with my family. I used 2 cups of fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned pumpkin and whisked the ingredients together as stated. Definitely easy to make. In fact, I'm making it again today. :)"
"This was an excellent recipe and so easy to make! I use pilsbury pie shell. I would prefer the texture to be a little more smoother so I'm wondering if I needed to mix it a little more. I will definitely make this again!"
"My family absolutely loved it.."
"This is the easiest pumpkin pie I have ever made. It is so good, I actually eat it. You can't go wrong with this recipe. I baked it for 40 minutes and I have a newer oven."