- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Perfect Pumpkin Pie
"This is a easy delicious recipe. Made this for my mom and my 5 yr old ate most of it. This Will be my go to for thanksgiving for now on. Thank you for recipe"
"Was very good and so simple! We didn't put a topping on it..just vanilla ice cream on it when serving!!Ex."
"I didn't have A regular pie crust - so I used a graham cracker crust 9" - cooked it as for the recipe - every1 loved it! took it to a baby shower!"
"Add a dollop of molasses and it is perfect"
"I made it for my best friend,she said it was the best she ever had and she had eaten quite a few."