Perfect Pronto Pizza Recipe
This traditional pizza is just the right size for our family of five. The combination of cheddar and mozzaell cheeses and blend of herbs are terrific.—Deb Virgl, Mead, Nebraska
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the tomato paste, water, garlic powder, oregano and rosemary. Spread over crust. Top with beef and cheeses. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 piece: 445 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Perfect Pronto Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC