Perfect Pronto Pizza Recipe
This traditional pizza is just the right size for our family of five. The combination of cheddar and mozzaell cheeses and blend of herbs are terrific.Deb Virgl, Mead, Nebraska
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato paste, water, garlic powder, oregano and rosemary. Spread over crust. Top with beef and cheeses. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Perfect Pronto Pizza in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p279
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Perfect Pronto Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >