I prepare this often at shows when demonstrating how to cook on gas grills. People are always pleased with the fantastic flavor. It really is perfect every time!
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first four ingredients; cook and
- stir over low heat. Bring to a boil (mixture will foam). Remove from
- the heat; cool.
- Pour into a large resealable bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over low heat
- for 5-8 minutes a side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.