Perfect-Every-Thyme Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first four ingredients; cook and stir over low heat. Bring to a boil (mixture will foam). Remove from the heat; cool.
- Pour into a large resealable bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over low heat for 5-8 minutes a side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Perfect-Every-Thyme Marinade(3)
Sort By :
Great taste and kept the chicken so moist. I used agave nectar in place of the honey to keep my blood sugar from spiking, and it worked well.
This is a really tasty recipie thay is really quick to make!!! Everyone loved it!
I love this recipe. We have eaten it directly from the grill; cold a day later as sandwiches, over a salad, etc. The flavor is great.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >