Perfect Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared or spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, peas, olives, carrot and onion. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 484 calories, 38 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.