My godchild doesn't care for vegetables, but he loved this salad...even the peas and carrots! I hope you'll try this original recipe soon. You'll find it appeals to all palates.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared or spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, peas, olives, carrot and onion. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Perfect Chicken Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Perfect Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review