- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared or spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, peas, olives, carrot and onion. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Perfect Chicken Salad
"My granddaughter and I thought it was delicious. I didn't know what to make when she was here and found this recipe. I didn't have the peas though. I needed a little extra moisture in the salad, so I added 2 tbsp of ranch dressing. She said I should definitely make this again when she comes over."
"Yum, Yum!! This was easy and delicious!! I used the spicy brown mustard. The olives added a delightful flavor to this great recipe!!"