Peppy Provolone Slices Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup sliced jalapeno pepper rings
- 1. On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Place half of the pepperoni lengthwise in two rows down center third of rectangle. Top with half of the cheese and peppers. Fold one side of dough over filling. Top with remaining pepperoni, cheese and peppers.
- 2. Fold remaining dough over filling; pinch edges and ends to seal. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
2 slice: 531 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1449mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein .
Reviews for Peppy Provolone Slices
"I love this recipe!!! Along with the jalapenos I also add diced green chilis for a added kick!"
"Good, but a bit bland. I used a refrigerated pizza crust."