Peppy Provolone Slices Recipe
Lois Clay of Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania makes this quick-to-fix treat using frozen bread dough. For added flavor, try dipping the slices in either pizza or spaghetti sauce.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup sliced jalapeno pepper rings
- On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Place half of the pepperoni lengthwise in two rows down center third of rectangle. Top with half of the cheese and peppers. Fold one side of dough over filling. Top with remaining pepperoni, cheese and peppers.
- Fold remaining dough over filling; pinch edges and ends to seal. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Peppy Provolone Slices in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p61
Reviews for Peppy Provolone Slices(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >