"Garden-fresh salsas are one of my favorite condiments," relates Jennifer Abbot from Moraga, California. "So when I saw a recipe for peach salsa in the newspaper, I couldn't think of anything that sounded better."
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Peppy Peach Salsa in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p14
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Peppy Peach Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2009
"Very, very good, but don't save any leftovers. For some reason the taste and texture change alot and become bitter and mushy."