Peppy Peach Salsa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 30 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Peppy Peach Salsa
"Very, very good, but don't save any leftovers. For some reason the taste and texture change alot and become bitter and mushy."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.