Peppy Peach Salsa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.